This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Simply Blue Group (SBG) team responsible for developing an exciting pipeline of floating offshore wind projects. Simply Blue Energy is seeking a Project Administrator. The role is focused on providing administrative support to Simply Blue Group in Scotland (Edinburgh).
• 50% of your time providing support to Project Salamander and 50% is providing support to other Simply Blue Group activities in Scotland.
• Collaboration and sharing of best practice, within limits of confidentiality, with other team members within SBG
• Undertake administrative tasks in support of corporate requirements.
• Provide an informed and professional point of contact for all public enquiries.
• Effectively manage shared workspaces.
• Expertly record minutes and actions at meetings.
• Assist with monthly reporting.
• Maintain records, such as annual leave, in support of the project teams.
• Schedule meetings, appointments, and executive travel.
• Assist with procurement and contracts, and administration of those contracts.
• Provide ‘front of house’ support for visitors during meetings.
• Utilize and manage the SharePoint document management system.
• Facilitate organization of events such as stakeholder consultations.
• Ensure the office is operating effectively through management of office supplies.
• Provide support for induction for new staff members.
• Provide PA support for the project management team.
• Organize agreed training for staff.
• Be point of notification for HSE activities when required by team members site visits and travel plans. Maintain HSEQ records and risk register associated with office management.
• Manage the recording of timesheets.
- 3 years + experience of project administration.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good knowledge and experience of administrative processes and IT systems.
- Ability to create, maintain and develop effective working relationships with clients, as well as with colleagues in the organization.
- A strong team player who enjoys working collaboratively for the mutual benefit of the organization.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail and ensuring high levels of quality.
- Strong communication skills and ability to use MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Project Management qualification
- Familiarity with Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Experience of working on large scale engineering/construction/ development projects.
- Document management experience.
- Knowledge of office Health & Safety Requirements
- An interest in the renewable energy sector.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Project Administrator’ by the closing date of the 14th of January 2022. Please note that Simply Blue Group will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. As we are currently experiencing high volumes of interest in vacancies it may not be possible to answer individual queries prior to application.